Thursday 12 February 2009

Thursdays Pudding

Ok, so I haven't posted for a few days, there has been a reason for this. Firstly I did write a whole blog then decided not to publish it. Mainly because it was for yet another business adventure but as it included a diet I decided against it. Don't worry, I saved it for a rainy day when I feel like dieting. Secondly I have been trying to decide what the focus of my blog should be. I am interested in a few things and I do tend to flit from project to project (for evidence of this check out www.butterflyshed.net) but I need to focus on just one thing. So I have been turning this over and over in my head and have finally decided what my puddings will be about!

I have always drawn and painted since I was a teenager but never anything worth framing but as of late I've had more time to myself so have been doing more. So I thought I would do a sketch a day and post it on here with my thoughts behind it. I vaguely remember seeing someone doing something similar but can't find the site now to give them their due credit for the idea so, thank you, whoever you are.

Tomorrow I'll start with my first daily pudding picture, I hope you'll join me drawing my life, one day at a time.

Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment